Summer harvest update
by Fruit & Veg Coordinator Maddison
- Lettuce bags (compostable) now coming in every Wednesdays from Urbavore Blue Mountains in Springwood and a Katoomba Farm It Forward plot (about 500m away from the Co-op!)
- Oodles of fresh locally grown and NSW grown mushies in every week: Shitake, Oyster, Enoki, Snow, Portobello
- Tropical fruits – red and white dragonfruit, passionfruit, juicy mango and pineapples are coming from the Northern Territory and Northern QLD
- Stone fruit is now available including peaches, nectarines and apricots
- And the first of the cherries have arrived along with summer berries!
- Fresh, aromatic basil and bright red capsicums and tomatoes galore including truss, Roma, gourmet, and cherry