DIY day spa
Did you know we sell natural beauty products in bulk plus everything you need to create your own DIY day spa?
Come into the Big Little Shop to check out our range of bulk beauty products including:
- Nina’s Bees Face & Neck Revitalising Balm & Restoring Hand Balm
- Paudha Healing natural deodorant
- Biologika shampoo & conditioner
- Simply Clean Lemon Myrtle body wash
- Simply Natural Oils Jojoba shampoo & conditioner
- Dr Bronners pure Castille soap
- Melrose almond oil
- Melrose organic Castille soap
- Feirmlee Castille soap
- White & green clay
- Bees wax
- Shea nut butter
- Bicarb soda
- Epsom salts
- Jars, soap dispensers, essential oil rollers and other containers
Pamper yourself with this DIY Lockdown face mask from Rebecca Semken Clark @theconsciousbeautytherapist
A pinch of Matcha powder (green tea)
Half a teaspoon each of dried licorice root & marshmallow root (make this into a small tea infusion, enough to get 1 teaspoon)
A pinch of bentonite clay (only for oilier skins)
A generous blob of your favourite facial moisturiser or face oil. I suggest @clemenceorganics Ultimate Face Cream for dry skin or 100% cold pressed organic hemp seed oil for sensitive/breakout prone skins
Mix together for a warm winter mask.
The Matcha controls breakouts, the licorice & marshmallow root sooth & calm redness & inflamed skin & the hemp seed oil or face cream will hydrate.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes, when using bentonite, don’t add too much! If it sets on your skin it will dehydrate your skin.
Pick up one of Bec’s free natural beauty recipe cards and all the ingredients you’ll need in the Big Little Shop today.